Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pampering to destress

Hello! It's been a very stressful semester so far, but one of the things that I have been doing to de-stress is splurging on a few limited edition polishes. This post is mainly on NARS Zulu..and what I have done with it :)

When I found out NARS Zulu was being re-released, I knew I had to have it. And to make it a little more special, I topped it off with some Rococo Gold Leaf Lacquer.

And since I was at the mall, I decided to pick up the MAC Disney Villains Maleficient nail polishes. Here is Zulu with MAC Mean & Green painted diagonally. The ring finger has a bit of the gold flakes on it too ( I couldn't resist)


In other news, the NC State Fair is coming up next week. Time to bulk up those arm muscles and scoop tons of ice cream!

...now back to writing :(

Oh, and GO GREEN!! Victory for MSU!! :)
(I think my green & white toes with the Spartan logo are good luck )

No comments:

Blog Archive