Sunday, November 29, 2009

2009 Top 20: #18

On with the show....

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!

Anyways, the next polish that landed a spot on my top 20 is:

#18.) Rescue Beauty Lounge- Stormy
A very chic gray (in my opinion). It is the perfect warm toned gray that compliments my skin tone just right. This is 2 coats and as you can see in the bottle, I have used this quite a bit (my top 20 are polishes I love so much that I have used more than once). Like the other RBL creams, this one had flawless application and is opaque in 2 coats. The name also reflects the color as it is the color of the sky when it is raining...which is quite often during the winter months.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I just used my RBL Concrete Jungle for a mani--I love all their creams--they are nail polish crack!

Lucy said...

That is a beautiful grey. Love their formula. Pretty manicure.

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous grey!

Grace said...

Audrey- yes they are!

Lucy- Thanks!

glideangel- Thanks!

Blog Archive