Sunday, January 17, 2010

Taupe/Mushroomy color comparison

Long time no see! Since the beginning of the year, I have been sick and in no mood to paint my nails. I am finally getting over my sniffles, so I decided to do a comparison of some of the taupes/mushroomy/nude colors I recently acquired.

From left to right (pointer to pinky), I painted OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, Chanel Particuliere, Rescue Beauty Lounge Grunge, Rescue Beauty Lounge Opaque Nude.

If you follow my blog, you have probably seen the OPI YDKJ many times, but since it seemed similar to the new Chanel, I couldn't resist doing a comparison. I also purchased a bunch of RBL nail polishes during the 50% off sale in December, so I will probably be posting more pictures of those in the near future. As you can see, the Chanel is a tad bit lighter than the OPI, and a tinge more brown. RBL Opaque Nude is my current favorite nude polish to wear to work/school. Speaking of which, this semester is crazy busy so I don't know how much attention I will be able to devote to blogging and nail polish. However I did make two little hauls recently so hopefully I get a chance to post those soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better! I was sick for about two weeks right after the New Year too :( I really like Grunge - it's really pretty. Thanks for the comparison swatches - I've been waffling about getting YDKJ for a while now!

Blog Archive