Sunday, December 27, 2009

Top 20: #6

If there was one word to describe me (aside from the usual descriptors), I would have to say nerdy. I am a science nerd at heart, and when I heard about magnetic nail polish...well I was hooked. The first polish that spurred my obsession is in my top 5, but these magnetic polishes really drove me to start hunting down polishes. I was in a mad obsession trying to find the Lancome Le Magnetique and in doing so, managed to also get a few of the L'Oreal Star Magnets.

Of all of the magnetic nail polishes I currently own, this one is by far my favorite. The number 6 spot goes to L'Oreal Star Magnet- Copper. Reason why this one beat out the others? It is because it has a unique duochromeness about it, much like how a copper penny tarnishes. It was a bit hard to capture on camera, but in person it is truly spectacular. I wish more of these magnetic nail polishes would be easily accessible, especially if it came in a blue or green! I still can't seem to get my hands on the Lancome Bleu Enigma :(


4 comments:

Lucy said...

I don't own any of these. Where are they available? Gorgeous polish on you.

Paige said...

Magnetic polishes always look so pretty!

Aurora's Nails said...

I've never tried one of these magnetic polishes but I want to so bad! It looks great on you!

Grace said...

Lucy- I actually received this one in a swap...they occasionally pop up on Ebay....from Europe.

glideangel- i agree!

Aurora's Nails- yah, I wish they were more readily available.

Blog Archive