Wednesday, November 11, 2009

quick update

I haven't posted anything in the past week mainly because I haven't had time to do a decent post, paint nails, plus my nails and cuticles are in terrible shape. This is mainly due to the last week of bench work lab for the students... they are all doing their own projects of their choosing related to food micro. There's been a lot of media prep, lots of biohazard waste and tons of hand washing...not to mention the constant questions. Some of the results are surprising to say the least. The good news is that within the next few weeks, classes will be winding down and then it'll be Christmas!! Still have a lot to do though...but I have a bunch of goodies on their way to me in the mail. I'm soo excited and I can't wait to share them with you :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'll look forward to your posts when your have the time. I'm sure you're looking forward to some much needed time off :)

Grace said...

Thanks Mary! I just posted what I got in the mail today! I really can't wait to relax.

Blog Archive