Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mint Greens

After my presentation, I was sooo excited to be done. So without further ado...I bring you a comparison of the mint greens I currently own. These are labelled left to right, with flash indoors.
Essie: Greenport, MAC Peppermint Patti, Chanel Jade,
Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie St. Martin Mint
Thumb to pinky: Essie St. Martin Mint, Essie Greenport,
MAC Peppermint Patti, Chanel Jade, Essie Mint Candy Apple

I love how in this picture you can see the shimmer of the Chanel Jade and the slight silver shimmer in the St. Martin Mint. All of these polishes were only 2 coats.
I am planning on doing a Halloween manicure now that I have nothing formal to do, so I will post that tomorrow :)
Have a great evening!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok test test

st. martin mint is one of my biggest lemmings!! great post, i love all the mint greens :D

Grace said...

Thanks again for letting me know and testing the comments out for me :)

Lucy said...

They are all so different! I want them all. Wish I would've broken down and bought the Chanel. I missed out on the Peppermint Patti. I gave up buying polish for Lent. Of course MAC just had to release the polish 2 days before the end of Lent. Too late, sold out.

Grace said...

That's too bad :( I love them all and the Peppermint Patti I have has a very funny (sarcastic) story...

Blog Archive