Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coming up later tonight...

So I have to give a presentation to my department today and I'm SOOOOO nervous, esp since they are video taping it and I have to watch myself and give a critique! Eww...

Anyways, the FedEx guy just dropped off a package and now I can't wait for tonight so I can relax...and paint my nails. I got the Essie Winter collection and some of the ChG chromes. I think I will do a comparison of the mint greens I currently have tonight and put a picture up tonight. Til then, time to practice some more!!

3 comments:

Kae said...

Oooh sounds like a nice little haul waiting for you later tongight, good luck with your presentation!

Unknown said...

((hugs)) You'll do just fine!
Yay mint green!

Grace said...

Kae- Thanks! It went well!! I feel sooo relieved now.

Evil Angel- Thanks! I hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Blog Archive