Monday, September 21, 2009

warning: beware of toes!

After a very looong day, I painted my nails and I can't wait to show you what I have on my fingernails!! But I think I will wait for another gorgeous day to take a picture b/c the pictures with flash don't look as good. I know I promised the de-stash 2 post, but I haven't had a chance to go through the pictures quite yet and the next couple of weeks are even busier with TAing, exams, papers, projects and seminar. Last week, our undergrad helper came down with swine flu (he's all better now)...but he's out of commission at least until next week.

Anyways, I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for too long, so I thought I would post a picture of my toes, which I painted free hand.

My right toe has been slowly growing out since I bruised it last winter, hence why it looks a bit strange. Anyways, nail polish on my toes last a lot longer than on my fingers so I decided to do a little bit of school spirit on my toes.
Go Green!!

No comments:

Blog Archive