Wednesday, August 26, 2009

a week into the semester

can be summed up into two words...extremely busy. For having only one class and a seminar this semester, I feel so productive but super busy mostly b/c of everything I'm responsible for outside of classes (if you haven't guessed already, I'm a graduate student). Nothing like having to prep over 600 plates for a lab for the kiddies and whatnot. You never realize how much work goes into prepping for a lab class until you have to do it. That being said, I might not be able to post as much as I would like, although I will try to take pictures if I do paint my nails at night and post them in the morning. *sigh* Anyways, I do have new polishes to show you guys and hopefully I can post blog sale 2 up soon. Thanks to all who helped take some of these polishes off my hands!! It was a great success and I can't wait to show you what's up for purge number 2!!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

You are a very busy grad student. I appreciate your blogging and photos. Thanks and I'll be waiting for your next purge and post.

Blog Archive