Thursday, August 20, 2009

NOTD first day of classes

Yesterday was the first day of classes so I thought I would go a little bit more neutral. Sorry for the blurry picture, I didn't realize it was out of focus until after I got home and by then, this manicure was all chippy :(

Since this pink manicure was all chipped, I took it off and played around with some of my Illamasqua nail polish and some foils I received yesterday in the mail. Unfortunately after an hour of trying to get the foils to look decent, I gave up and tried something different. Here is my first half moon manicure with BB Couture nail polish. The darker green is Poison Ivy and the lighter green is Laguna Lagoon. It didn't come out as great as I wanted it to...but I guess I'll just have to practice a bit more.

No comments:

Blog Archive