Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Results a few days late..

I took these pictures on Saturday before I removed the nail polish. These pictures show about 2 days of wear. First picture is my right hand which had Zoya Color Lock and the second picture had the RBL treatments.
I didn't seem to notice any big difference with using these treatments, versus using just a regular base coat and top coat. I was kind of hoping that the treatments would extend the wear of my nail polish, but since I use my hands a lot and not to mention the constant washing of hands, I have yet to find something to make my nail polish last more than a couple days before chipping.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

That polish is so pretty. I don't think there is anything that will make a manicure last longer. I've tried many things and nothing works.

Blog Archive