Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Maybelline Mattes part 1

I am in the process of getting a bunch of Maybelline matte nail polishes to try and I thought I might as well post some pictures (just in case you were at a Dollar Tree and were curious as to what these look like). All of these pictures are with flash.

1.) Maybelline Matte Sapphire no top coat

2.) Maybelline matte sapphire with top coat

3.) Maybelline Matte Ruby no top coat

4.) Maybelline Matte Ruby with top coat

Overall, application was kind of bumpy. I think I really like them better with a top coat, what do you think?

4 comments:

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

The Matte Sapphire is really beautiful with a shiny top coat... I have not seen the matte Ruby swatched any where else... it is very pretty!

Kae said...

That ruby red with tc is stunning!

Grace said...

Deez Nailz- Thanks! They are both very pretty with a top coat.

Kae- I really agree that it's much prettier with a top coat. Thanks!!

Lucy said...

I wish I could find these! I think they both look pretty on you. I like them worn both ways. I hadn't see the Ruby swatched before either.

Blog Archive